FAQ and help videos
3 steps on how to get started with Edword
FAQ - Edword
- What if my student forgot to hand in or submitted late?
- Why can't I log in to Edword?
- My students can't create an account, what to do?
- Why can't my students hand in an assignment?
- Does Edword work on a tablet or smartphone?
- How do I edit a library comment for one student?
Teacher - Active assignments
- How to release an assignment from your library to your class
- How do I add plagiarism control ?
- How can I allow my students to resubmit their work?
- How to edit an active assignment
- The Workflow - How to see the progress of your students
- What does the status of my assignment mean?
Teacher - Feedback Editor - How to give feedback
- How to access my students' work
- How to give feedback
- How to see the list of standard library comments
- How to save a personal comment to the library while correcting?
- How to summarise your feedback
- How to send my feedback to a student
Teacher - Edword Library - How to create content
- How to create an assignment
- How to create a new comment set
- How to create a new comment
- How to embed an attachment in a comment?
- Your library - What is Private, School, Public?
- How to add assignments to private and school library