The video below shows how to insert a personal comment.
Or see step-by-step screenshots below.
1. Highlight the text you want to comment on.
2. Click on the custom comment button located at the lower part of the Add-in.
3. Begin typing your custom comment.
- Please note that by default the "Enter = insert" function is selected, to turn it off simply click on the box to uncheck it.
4. Once the comment has been inserted the following prompt will appear asking you if you wish to save the comment to your library. Saving it allows you to insert the comment with one click next time.
5. If you wish to save it, click on 'Save to Library' and follow this link to the section on how to save your comments to your library.
6. If you do not wish to save your comment, simply clicking on the X button will dismiss the prompt.