The following video shows you how to install the Edword Add-in for the Online version of Microsoft Word.
Once you've logged into your Office account and have Word Online open, follow the video or the step-by-step guide with screenshots below.
1. Click on the 'Insert' tab at the top of the screen.
2. Click on the 'Add-ins' button.
3. The following window will appear, click on either of the links which will take you to the store.
Then search for 'Edword' using the search bar.
4. Once you've found Edword, click on the 'Add' button. This will cause the window to close.
5. The add-in should be installed now. To access it, click on the 'Home' tab and the icon should be visible on the right end of the screen.
6. To start using the add-in, click on the 'Edword' icon.