Once you've installed Edword, you can create an account from the Add-in. This sections explains how to do it.
Or see step-by-step screenshots below.
1. Click on the 'No account? Get it here' link.
2. Fill in the details for your school and the license code. If you're not sure what these are contact our contact person at your school or our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. In the next screen, fill in your personal details. Bear in mind that the First Name and Surname you choose will be attached to the comments you make in your students' submissions.
Create your individual password for your account. This password must be at least 8 characters long with 1 digit and one capital letter.
4. Select your subjects, the green checkmark ensures they have been selected. You can also have more than one subject selected.
5. Once you've selected the subject(s), you will be able to see and select the comment sets attached to these.
You can have more than one comment set active. Make sure the green checkmark is visible next to the comment set(s) you wish to have active.
8. You're done! You can start using the Edword add-in.