The following text will explain how to open the program and start using EasyCorrect
1. To access the comments sets and functions in Google Docs start by highlighting the respective part of the text with your mouse.
2. Click on add a comment
3. When clicking on add a comment, the feedback toolbox will open.
With the feedback toolbox you will be able to:
- Add a personal comment
- Record a voice comment
- Add round off-feedback
- Use standard comments
- Decide which comment set you want to use
- Start creating your own comment sets
- Get an overview of all the standard comments
- Search for a standard comment
- Add a comment to the comments set
If you want more information on each function, click here.