This section will show you how to start the Edword Add-in for every time you log into your Word Online account.
You can follow the video or the step-by-step guide below.
1. Click on the 'Insert' tab.
Then click on the 'Add-ins' button.
2. If you have the Edword Add-in installed, the following window should appear:
If you do not see this window, then Edword has not been installed. Please follow this link to a guide on how to install it.
3. Click on 'Edword' to select it. Then, click on 'Add' at the bottom of the window to start Edword. This will close the window.
4. Click on the 'Home' tab. The Edword icon will be in the right side of the screen.
5. For an optimal layout, we recommend clicking on comments first.
6. You're done.