The following video shows you how to install the Edword Add-in for the Desktop version of Microsoft Word.
Or see step-by-step screenshots below.
1. Click on the 'Insert' tab at the top of the screen.
2. Click on 'My Add-ins'
3. Go into the store.
Look for Edword using the search bar.
4. Click on 'Add' and wait until Word finishes installing the Add-in.
5. Once the Add-in has been installed, you will be taken to the 'Home' tab in Word and the Edword icon will be visible at the far right.
6. Click on the icon to start Edword .
7. Log in with your credentials or create an account.